- Economist & Author, Unlocking the Labor Cage
- Conscious Capitalism Florida, Chair
- Favorite Drink: Makers Mark | Craft Beer | Shiraz
- American Victor Museum & Ship
- Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Florida Aquarium
- Jobsite Theater
- Marine Foundation Toys for Tots
Vinny Tafuro is a visionary thinker, writer, entrepreneur, communications theorist, and economist. Author of two books, Corporate Empathy and Unlocking the Labor Cage, he is a pioneering advocate for the twenty-first century economy that is disrupting society’s most rigid institutions and beliefs.
His economic theories explore the societal and economic shifts being catalyzed by corporations as a result of technology, corporate personhood, and evolving human cognition.
He presents to organizations, corporations, and colleges on a variety of engaging topics both professionally and through community organizations. He enjoys an active and blended professional, academic, and personal life, selecting challenging projects that offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.